80% of fish are caught by 20% of fishermen
20% of fishermen who consistently catch 80% of the fish
Say you are a flyfisher and your average catch is 5 to 10 fish a day with the dry fly.
But one day you say to yourself:
- I want to become a better flyfisherman that even reaches the category of that 20%
- I want to read the river better
- I want to learn fishing with a nymph because I heard it is far more effective than fishing with the dry fly
- I want to catch fish in the hours when the fish is not rising to my dry fly
- I want to know more about the flyfishing conditions in a country where I have never been fishing before
- I want to improve my results when I am attending championships as a competitive flyfisher
- I want to have a relaxed fishing holiday where everything is arranged: licences, guides, full board accommodation and good company of fellow flyfishers
- I want to have the opportunity to learn the most effective flyfishing technique (Czech Nymphing) from one of the best flyfishers in the world and to meet this man: mr. Jiri Klima
Don’t hesitate and sign up for the next Czech Nymphing Masterclass.
The Czech Nymphing Masterclass was originated by the Dutchman Robert Borrenbergs in 2003 and is now imitated by others. What better compliment could you ask?
Participants say it is perfectly organized, it has one of the best flyfishers as the master tuitor and the participants will fish in the best rivers of Bohemia with plenty of fish: grayling, brown trout and rainbow trout.
See for example the testimonial of mr. Todd Oishi, the number one, Gold Medallist in Canada:
In June 2007 the last Czech Nymphing Masterclass took place and 21 participants attended from five different countries: Australia, N-Ireland, England, Belgium and Holland. Among them was the Australian flyfishing team that right after the masterclass travelled to Finland for the World Flyfishing Championships. In these championships Australia booked their best result ever: the 9th place among 22 national teams with absolute the best flyfishers in the world! The manager of the Australian team mr. Brian McCullagh said that the Czech Nymphing Masterclass, with the tuition from the master Jiri Klima, was decisive.
With the Czech Nymphing Masterclass you will receive a perfect holiday with a lot of fishing and an improvement of your flyfishing skills with the exclusive tuition from Jiri Klima.
The Masterclass will be held in the south of Bohemia where we will fish in the famous salmonid river called Vltava also known as the Moldau which runs eventually through the city of Prague.
The price for this unique event is € 499,00
6 overnight stays and 5 days fishing
Arrival: Wednesday October 3rd, 2007
Departure: Tuesday October 9th, 2007
These prices include:
- Full board accommodation (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Fishing licences
- Instruction (fly-fishing and fly-tying) from the “River God” Jíři Klíma
If you are interested in attending the next Czech Nymphing Masterclass, please sign up by the online application form on the special website www.czechnymphing.com and Robert Borrenbergs will contact you for more details. The possibility to sign up is closed on September 8, 2007.
Tight Lines, Robert Borrenbergs (Organization Czech Nymphing Masterclass)