- The second World Championship of Sea Trout Fishing (PDF, 13 kB)
- Registration formular (PDF, 6 kB)
- the ‘european grand slam’ management committee (PDF, 37 kB)
- fly fishing "internationaux de france" - lake "générale" – saint-germain-sur-avre (PDF, 10 kB)
- grand prix f.l.p.s. section mouche 2006 (PDF, 72 kB)
- xii. last cup – hanák open (PDF, 22 kB)
After six years organizing the original Czech Nymphing Masterclass and 175 participants from all over the world, it is clear that the Czech Nymphing technique has become a standard skill for every serious flyfisher besides the dry fly technique.
A lot of people think that Czech Nymphing is about long rods (10+ foot), three heavy nymphs (leadbombs) and fishing with only a short line.
Page 3 of 3